Summertime has arrived which means more time spent outdoors. However, those memorable times put you at risk of sunburn and summer skin problems. No one wants to suffer from painful skin, but you do have options to help heal your abused skin. Cannabidiol (CBD) may bring much-needed relief.
Summer Skin Problems
If you want to just enjoy the lovely weather while it lasts, then you will need to take a proactive stance to protect and soothe your skin. Lotions are ideal, but ones that hold CBD appear to offer added relief.
Common summer skin problems include:
Sunburn: As the Earth’s ozone layer slowly depletes, harmful UV light can more readily reach your skin. Also, if you live in or visit a region that is positioned close to the equator you are at an even greater risk of burning your skin. A pink hue or a full-blown sunburn causes extreme discomfort. When the sun’s rays burn the skin, your body responds with inflammation which makes skin pressure painful. Studies have shown that CBD acts as a potent anti-inflammatory which actively suppresses the body’s inflammatory response to reduce pain and redness. Also Organics 1500 mg lotion is infused with organic CBD oil, organic lavender oil and vitamin C soothes the area of sunburn and promotes healing. You can apply the lotion to your face and body at the first signs of sunburn.
- Acne: A combination of sweat, bacteria, and oils commingle on your skin’s surface and eventually clog your pores. If you have acne-prone skin, then you will start to breakout. Gently washing your skin and blotting it dry with a soft cloth or towel can help. The inflammatory response to the clogged pores causes pimples. CBD acts in much the same way with acne that it does with a sunburn. It can reduce the body’s inflammatory response to ease redness and swelling.
Dry and Irritated Skin: During the summer months your skin is not only exposed to the sun’s UV rays but also pool chlorine, saltwater from the beach, and the drying effects of air conditioning. Your skin can easily start to dry out becoming red and itchy. Slathering on a rich CBD lotion provides instant relief. Ideally, apply the cream right after a hot shower or bath for fast absorption. Also Organics 500 mg or 1,000 mg CBD Skin Balm acts as a great protectant for dry, irritated skin. The unique formula combines not only organic CBD oil but also organic beeswax and organic eucalyptus oil for quick absorption. With zero toxins, you can apply it to your face, lips, hands, or whole body to rapidly promote healing.
- Prickly Heat (Heat Rash): When your sweat glands become clogged then you can develop a painful, red, itchy rash. The bumps often burst like a pimple and you feel a prickly sensation right beneath the skin’s surface. Clearly, the best way to prevent prickly heat is to avoid excessive sweating. Do not wear tight clothing and try to cool your skin using a fan or air conditioning. However, if you do develop the uncomfortable rash then you might want to try CBD salve to get relief. Also Organics 500 or 1000 mg pain salve, which contains organic CBD lidocaine, menthol, and organic beeswax, protects the skin while easing pain.
What Makes Also Organics So Special?
Many people consider CBD to be the next frontier in skincare as its benefits start to become more well-known. At Also Organics, all our topical CBD products meet the following criteria:
- Formulated to help heal the body (especially skin problems)
- Non-psychoactive (won’t get you “high”)
- Made using organically grown USA hemp
- Made from organic ingredients
- Made with nanoparticles for better absorption
CBD Tinctures for Sunburn
CBD topicals hold the promise of improving your skin after a sunburn. However, if you are in a great deal of discomfort then you might want to try a tincture or gummy to tackle the pain via ingestion instead of applying it on the area of pain. As mentioned, CBD acts as a powerful anti-inflammatory and it can also help you cope with pain. Studies have shown ingestible CBD does ease certain discomfort.
If you want to purchase CBD to try orally or topically then please contact Also Organics to learn more about our tinctures, balms, salves, lotions to gummies to determine which one might be the best CBD tincture for sunburn and summer skin problems.